Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
The place to meet and talk with fellow builders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

737 MCP strange behaviour

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GDR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 am    Post subject: 737 MCP strange behaviour Reply with quote

Hi,

When performing a flight, I regularly have the MCP together with the EFIS panels going dark. These are interfaced via the SYSBoard controller of SIM-A. When checking the controller the components are still listed (as active). Restarting the complete sim (all computers and software) resolves this, till I start a flight. It even happened whilst programming the flight plan.

The happens whilst (OR) push back, taxi, take-off, during flight, ... So, randomly. Strange...

I do have sometimes the luck that I can complete the flight without issues. All other components function normally.

I did check the USB wiring, power (both 5V and 12V ; connected to dedicated power supply capable of pulling 6A each). All looks fine here.

What else could I check to see what's causing this issue?

Thx. Wink

Full B737-800 DSTD
ALL FDS & 0.00001% OEMs
Sim-Avionics V1.96
P3D v4.5
FSUIPC v5.151

What goes up, must eventually come down!
http://www.flightsim737ng.be
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: