Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index Flightdeck Solutions
Technical Support Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FSUIPC Offset chooser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renegade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: FSUIPC Offset chooser Reply with quote

Hi,

I have windows7, P3dV4, FSUIPC5(15) and InterfaceIT latest revision.
When I want to add an action for a led or switch in the interface program the tab for Fsuipc offset choser I got "source empty"
Fsuipc is working fine and detected in P3dV4.

Is there any misplaced file in directories ?

Thanks

Gerry

---x--(��)--x---
GDR

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerry,

I have been running InterfaceIT for a long time. (Un)fortunately, I never encountered this issue. Though, I've switched over to the SYSBoard Controller now.

Are you running Sim-Avionics? If so, you can use the SYSBoard Controller instead. All integrated. It takes some time as you need to re-assign LEDS and switches. Assignment is easy. Move a switch, sysboard recognizes it and the just assign to the correct setting. Also for the LEDS...

I don't know if you can run them both simultaneously on the same computer... I never tried. I've switched over completely to the SYSBoard controller as this one also has extended features. PnP, Ethernet Cards, FI Gauges, etc...

Maybe a direction to go to? Just a thought. Wink

Full B737-MAX DSTD
ALL FDS
Sim-Avionics V1.9621
P3D v4.5
FSUIPC v5.151

What goes up, must eventually come down!
http://www.flightsim737ng.be
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Flightdeck Solutions Forum Index -> FDS - Interface Products All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: