The FDS-B737MAX-FBPT is a full-scale representation of the aircraft’s revised large format “Glass” Flightdeck layout and covers the various primary sections including: Instrument Panel, Glare Shield, Aisle Stand,Primary, Aft Overhead as well as Flight Controls, Shell/Interior and Crew/Observer Seating.
Marketing Display Devices
737 Nose Sectional
- All Metal Design (Aluminum)
- Developed from the Actual Aircraft modelled
- Easily shipped in a small and affordable Carton
- Super accurate window shapes to create the perfect B737NG Setup
- Assembles in a few hours with basic tools
The PRO-M series Modular Nose section resolves all of the previous issues faced by “old technology” level of simulation and realism.
The FDS-B737MAX-FBPT utilizes a real aircraft Throttle Quadrant. A late
model unit is procured and completely rebuilt to “MAX” Style and
functionality. Highly skilled FDS staff completely tear-down the unit,
clean, repair and bring the TQ back to life. The all-new Black Lightplate,
Fuel Cutoffs, revised Parking brake device are all part of the new MAX piece
Pro-MX Level MCP and EFIS
- FDS Proprietary IBL Series Panel (Real Aircraft Bulbs)
- FDS-EM1 Pro Level Switches (Quad LED/Custom Legends/Heavy Tactile Feel)
- White 7 Segment Displays
- Functional Bank Angle Selector (Heavy Tactile Feel)
- Solenoid driven A/T Toggle
- Custom FDS Interface with available API
FDS PRO-MX Series MCP/EFIS units are used solely in our high-level projects.
Designed for heavy use and focused on the heavy tactile feel found onboard
the Real aircraft.
Real Aircraft Yokes and Columns
Nothing beats the look and feel of the real thing. FDS recognizes that the Yokes and Columns Are the primary elements for flying the aircraft. Real aircraft Yokes/Columns are Stripped back to bare metal, checked, tested and returned to “As New” condition. FDS proprietary machined components and Static Loading round out the package.
FDS Proprietary Crew Seats
- Compatible with all FDS trainers and other branded simulators.
- Extra strong chassis made of super robust materials.
- Seat includes Straight Rails or optional high-end J-Rails.
- Electronic vertical seat adjustment to 4″ using a servo driven mechanism for years of use.
- Built-in, fully adjustable back support with pneumatic control for those long flights and training sessions.
- Functional armrests that adjust for height, made of aluminum with precision machined components for durability.
- Genuine lambswool seat covers offer greater comfort and a higher level of durability.
- Includes accurate cloth seat-back map pocket (not shown).
- Designed and assembled in Canada.
FDS works closely with a wide array of customers and is able to Develop/Supply many custom elements over and Above our standard FBPTs.
Rack Mount Computers/Hardware
Talk to us about your requirements!
FDS PROPRIETARY IBL SERIES PANELS
- Real Aircraft Bulbs for Accurate Appearance and super long lifespan (5 volt supply required
- Machined Components
- Machined Printed Circuit Boards
- Metal Backing Panels
- DZUS compatible
- Accurate 6mm Top panels
- Computer Matched Paint
FDS IBL (Integrated BackLighting) series panels deliver high on realistic appearance and long term performance. Super consistent lighting across the panels is made possible by the real aircraft bulbs we employ. FDS is the only company utilizing true IBL and it shows!
High Level Avionics Software
Avionics software is the core of any decent simulation. FDS works closely with the finest Avionics Suppliers to Ensure maximum capability of the devices offered.
“I have had the pleasure of working with FDS for almost 10 years now in my quest for the perfect Boeing 747-400 and watched the realism and the increased functionality of the product evolve exponentially during the last decade.”
“I have no hesitation in recommending FDS to anyone and wish them nothing but success in the future.”
“Our Flightdeck Solutions A320 Device has been in operation for years at the Kuwait Flight Simulation Center. We made the right choice going with FDS.”
“Everyone who sees our FDS A320 sim says 'awww....'. Their product is just awesome and their after service is excellent. We got our parts in no time.”
“I would like to give my sincere thanks to Peter and his team for the wonderful 747 sim that we use and for the tremendous speedy support throughout the last 4 years.”