The FDS-A320ADV-FBPT is a full scale representation of the aircraft’s Flightdeck layout and covers the various primary sections including: Instrument Panel, Glare Shield, Aisle Stand, Primary and Aft Overhead as well as Flight Controls, Shell/Interior and Crew/Observer Seating. The primary focus for this “Advanced” version of our FBPT is for customers looking to offer higher levels of fidelity and bringing certification into range.
FNPT2/Level 4 Level Device
Marketing Display Devices
Nose Sectional/Interior Liners
- Laser Cut Aluminium Shell
- Industrial Powder Coat Finishing
- Accurate Interior Liner Set
- Modular Design
- Poly-Carbonate Windows
- “Projector Friendly” roof design
A scale, modular Nose Sectional with interior liners designed to create the correct immersive effect required to accurately create the required environment.
Pro-MX Thrust Lever Unit
- Custom machined components
- Functional/Motorized Trim Wheels and Trim Panel
- IBL Series Backlit Panels
- Locking/Metal Engine Start Units
- Machined Knobs
- Powder Coated Metal Finishing
- USB interface
The FDS-A320-FBPT utilizes a finely engineered replica of the A320 Thrust Lever Unit.
Pro-MX Level FCU and EFIS Devices
- FDS Proprietary IBL Series Panel (Real Aircraft Bulbs)
- Custom Heavy Tactile Switching
- White 7 Segment Displays
- High Level Push/Pull Devices
- Custom FDS Interface with available API
FDS PRO-MX Series MCP/EFIS units are used solely in our high level projects. Designed for heavy use and focused on the heavy tactile feel found onboard the Real aircraft.
PRO-MX Series Sidesticks and Steering Tillers
- Laser cut components
- Precision Machining
- Professionally molded components
- USB/Plug and Play
- Sidestick control “Force” is designed to replicate the real aircraft part modelled
The FDS PRO-MX series A320 Sidesticks were designed for a high degree of fidelity and robustness.
Real Aircraft Crew Seats
Proper crew positioning in any device is critical to proper use. Being able to replicate the correct “Spatial” Elements of a high level Sim requires the correct Crew Seat. FDS supplies real aircraft crew seats for all our FBPTs. Custom rails are employed to give proper access in and out of the Device. All seats are sourced, torn down, repaired and completely refurbished.
FDS works closely with a wide array of customers and is able to Develop/Supply many custom elements over and above our standard FBPTs.
- Instructor Stations
- Instructor Stations
- Entry Stairs/Ramps
- Custom Wheels/Lifts
- Rack Mount Computers/Hardware
Talk to us about your requirements!
High Fidelity Simulation
Pushing the levels of fidelity up and getting in range of certification requires advanced components like:
- Spatially correct Circuit Breaker Walls
- Control Loaded Flight Controls
- Fully Functional Audio Control Panels
- Detailed Hardware on various panels to replicate the real aircraft functionality
- Detailed and Functional Integrated Standby Flight Director
Talk to us about your specific plans and requirements. You will quickly see why some of the biggest aerospace players on the planet are talking to FDS about supplying to their needs.
High Level Avionics Software (FNPT2/Level 4)
The “ADV” version A320 FBPT was designed for high level training. Avionics software is the core of any decent simulation. FDS works closely with ECA FAROS who are able to integrate their FNPT2/Level4 Avionics and achieve certification.
“I have had the pleasure of working with FDS for almost 10 years now in my quest for the perfect Boeing 747-400 and watched the realism and the increased functionality of the product evolve exponentially during the last decade.”
“I have no hesitation in recommending FDS to anyone and wish them nothing but success in the future.”
“Our Flightdeck Solutions A320 Device has been in operation for years at the Kuwait Flight Simulation Center. We made the right choice going with FDS.”
“Everyone who sees our FDS A320 sim says 'awww....'. Their product is just awesome and their after service is excellent. We got our parts in no time.”
“I would like to give my sincere thanks to Peter and his team for the wonderful 747 sim that we use and for the tremendous speedy support throughout the last 4 years.”